1. Compressor: in the industrial water chiller system, the compressor is the power to ensure refrigeration. The compressor is used to increase the pressure of the refrigerant in the system and make the refrigerant circulate in the refrigeration system to achieve the purpose of refrigeration.
2. Condenser: high temperature and high pressure Freon of the refrigeration system enters the condenser after coming out of the compressor, releases a lot of heat to the cooling medium, and then is cooled and liquefied.
3. Evaporator: when the Freon liquid of the refrigeration system enters the expansion valve for throttling and is sent to the evaporator, it belongs to the vaporization process. At this time, it needs to absorb a lot of heat to gradually reduce the valence and mass temperature to achieve the effect of refrigeration and cooling.
4. Expansion valve: in the refrigerant system flow chart of the industrial water chiller, we found that there is a small part between the outlet of the condenser and the inlet of the evaporator, which is called thermal expansion valve. It is a throttling and depressurizing part to reduce the condensation pressure of the refrigerant to the evaporation pressure. Therefore, its role in the refrigeration system is essential. It is connected with the refrigeration compressor, evaporator, condenser It is also called the four components of the refrigeration system.
5. Other accessories: including drying filter and high and low pressure controller. The drying filter is non detachable. The internal structure adopts molecular sieve structure, which can remove a small amount of impurities and water in the pipeline, so as to purify the system. The high and low pressure controller plays a protective role in the refrigeration system.
Please leave a message for us and we will reply in the first time